Smart meter booking — Bulb Community

Smart meter booking

I have had an email saying I can book a smart meter installation but the link sends me here, why?

Comments

• bryan_bpt said:

I have had an email saying I can book a smart meter installation but the link sends me here, why?

Are you sure? My email took me to account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/install

I signed into my account and it presented me straight away with my address for the upgrade, and there appeared to be a prompt to continue.
  • edited April 8
    Yeah I get the same thing as bryan. Methinks the site has crashed a bit from people trying to book maybe?

Edit: No wait, it works in Chrome. Are you using Firefox?
  • I am opening it on my Android phone and using Chrome. Maybe I'll try on my laptop.
  • bryan_bpt said:

I am opening it on my Android phone and using Chrome. Maybe I'll try on my laptop.

Mine worked fine on my phone. Maybe try the link I posted? It should bring up your account details and your address if it works.
  • Works on my laptop, one of my other email addresses must be cashed in my phones memory which could be causing the problem. A shame no one from Bulb has responded. Thanks for your help.
  • All that and now I cant have a smart meter installed because my Gas meter is in a box on the ground!! Could if had that in the FAQ's