Contacting Bulb — Bulb Community

Contacting Bulb

Has anyone been able to speak on the telephone with a representative from Bulb? I’m having a lot of trouble connecting to their 300 number. There is consistently a recorded message announcing that ‘the system is busy’ each time I try to call. I would prefer to hold while waiting in a queue. This calling back a million times is ridiculous. Any suggestions? Or should I begin to regret my decision to switch suppliers?

Comments

• MrsKate said:

Has anyone been able to speak on the telephone with a representative from Bulb? I’m having a lot of trouble connecting to their 300 number. There is consistently a recorded message announcing that ‘the system is busy’ each time I try to call. I would prefer to hold while waiting in a queue. This calling back a million times is ridiculous. Any suggestions? Or should I begin to regret my decision to switch suppliers?

I've just tried the Bulb telephone number and it has recorded announcement about being busy and it may tale more than 5 minutes to answer a call. Have you tried using the chat line to see if this gets a quicker response?