Switching over — Bulb Community

Switching over

Hi. I have just switched over from Eon and wondered how everyone is finding it? At the moment everything seems to be going ok.

Comments

• Welcome to the forum. :)
    I've been here since Dec 2017, and have not had the slightest cause to even think about switching again.
  • Thanks for that
  • I agree with @198kHz, i joined in Oct 2017 and apart from a little blip at the beginning where i got a bill saying my usage had doubled, once this was sorted I have not considered leaving since. So people don't get the same scare that I got, i just recommend giving meter readings when you receive the reminder email and your account will stay in good shape.
  • Life's too short to be constantly switching insurance, telecoms, banking etc just because x, y or z happen to be the cheapest this month. I'd rather settle on one provider who will consistently be among the best, and in the case of energy that's Bulb.
    As well as price, there's also customer service to consider. No point in being ultra cheap if you can't get help when you need it.
  • how do you know when you have been switch over mine should be today
  • kw1 said:

how do you know when you have been switch over mine should be today

It may have changed since I switched to Bulb 11 months ago, but I received an email on the day of my switch which said:

Can you feel it? You're 100% Bulb

Hi ******,

Congrats, Bulb is now your supplier for electricity and gas. Doesn't it feel good, all that green energy... energising you? Your old supplier should send you your final bill within six weeks.
  • thanks for that just got email so all is good lets hope it stays that way thanks
  • kw1 said:

thanks for that just got email so all is good lets hope it stays that way thanks

No reason why it should change.