Smart meter — Bulb Community

Smart meter

Waited in all afternoon took the afternooon off work for this appointment (1-6pm) and get a call from bulb at 17.33 to say the engineer won’t be coming !

Comments

• If the engineers stopped reporting stupid defects regarding meter boards lose, can’t do the job because these a bung missing from the cutout they wouldn’t need to hang around on jobs waiting for this stuff to be corrected and get their appointments done....
    Angry customer
  • ellie460 said:

If the engineers stopped reporting stupid defects regarding meter boards lose, can’t do the job because these a bung missing from the cutout they wouldn’t need to hang around on jobs waiting for this stuff to be corrected and get their appointments done....
    Angry customer

Is that why they didn't turn up in your particular case?
  • Bulb wouldn’t say, but I also work in the industry and mop’s are always cancelling their jobs for any reason possible !
  • ellie460 said:

Bulb wouldn’t say, but I also work in the industry and mop’s are always cancelling their jobs for any reason possible !

Does this work the other way round: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360022832111-Can-I-change-or-cancel-the-appointment-for-my-smart-meter-installation-