Monthly bills — Bulb Community

Monthly bills

I have just joined bulb today. Will my monthly bills go up and down depending on usage or is it a fixed direct debit?

Comments

• The direct debit is fixed, it is based on annual usage divided by 12. So some months your bill may be higher than your DD and in summer months usage may be lower than your DD. It balances out over the year.
  • and following on from what @scudo said, just make sure you give meter readings whenever you get the email reminder and your account will stay in good shape
  • The Direct Debits are not fixed. You can change the amount you pay and when you pay it.
  • The Direct Debits are not fixed. You can change the amount you pay and when you pay it.

My understanding of DavidJ's question was that they do or dont alter each month and that his concern was that Bulb may take differing amounts each month.
    But yes the customer may alter the dd as long as they stay 1 month in credit.
  • Thank you all, that's answered my question.. Just had read that some people's dds went up, but I don't think they'd done meter readings...