Poor service updates. — Bulb Community

Poor service updates.

I've taken to sending Bulb readings each month, after having a large bill we cannot explain. (nor can Bulb) Again this month we have submitted very small reading as we have been using very little. However they do not send me an account of what we have used, only what they are taking. Sadly the Bulb e-mail does not work, and remains unsent in my Outbox. Bulb started well, but are getting worse, wonder if the end is nigh and they like many are going bust? I doubt sending the CEO a message is going to help, he/she is probably aware of all the complaints anyway.

Comments

• I've taken to sending Bulb readings each month, after having a large bill we cannot explain. (nor can Bulb) Again this month we have submitted very small reading as we have been using very little. However they do not send me an account of what we have used, only what they are taking. Sadly the Bulb e-mail does not work, and remains unsent in my Outbox. Bulb started well, but are getting worse, wonder if the end is nigh and they like many are going bust? I doubt sending the CEO a message is going to help, he/she is probably aware of all the complaints anyway.

You should be receiving statements (which you can see in your Bulb account) which will tell you how much you're being charged each month.

The email sitting in your outbox will be an issue with your emails rather than Bulb's systems. Both of their emails (hello@bulb.co.uk and help@bulb.co.uk work just fine).

They're also nowhere near going bust and still expanding rapidly.