When do you get £35 for each gas and electricity — Bulb Community

When do you get £35 for each gas and electricity

When goy Bari deal you were to get £35 gas and electricity when do you receive it

Comments

• When goy Bari deal you were to get £35 gas and electricity when do you receive it

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're saying, but if you're asking about some kind of sign-up bonus, you'll need to talk to whichever website/service you signed up via (uswitch/MSE etc.) rather than Bulb.
  • Dear Bulb, I signed up to you via MoneySaving expert energy club. Their emails promise me £35.00 extra bill credit from you. When will I get £35.00 credit onto my bill? I have made my first payment to you. You have made no mention of this in anything that you have so far sent me. Thanks, Karen
  • Dear Bulb, I signed up to you via MoneySaving expert energy club. Their emails promise me £35.00 extra bill credit from you. When will I get £35.00 credit onto my bill? I have made my first payment to you. You have made no mention of this in anything that you have so far sent me. Thanks, Karen

Hello Karen. I wonder why you are posting to a community forum rather than contacting Bulb direct? None of us fellow customers are able to give a definitive answer to your query?