Bulb phoneline not working anymore? Number not recognised. — Bulb Community

Bulb phoneline not working anymore? Number not recognised.

I have been trying to call the number listed: 0300 30 30 365
But am told the number is not recognised. How can we get in contact?

Comments

• There is also email & live chat.
  • Live chat doesn't work for some reason for me, and email takes a long time and this is more urgent.
  • You have listed the incorrect phone number in your initial post. The correct number is 0300 30 30 635.
  • no live chat, the number doesn't connect and email takes days to respond.
    I am trying to refer a friend but if this poor customer service continues I'll stop the referral and move suppliers myself
  • I've just given the number of 0300 30 30 635 a try and it connected within a single ring - admittedlly, it did say that they are quite busy and it could take more than 5 minutes to answer the call, but it did give me the option of 'pressing 1' to get them to call me back.

Do you actually see the green live chat icon in the bottom right of https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us : if not, is it between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday and have you got an ad-blocking installed which could be blocking intercom.io (who Bulb use for live chat). I last emailed Bulb on the 8th of May at 16:42 and got a response at 17.12 the same day: so hearing that email takes days to respond seems very odd. Are you getting auto-acknowledgements that they received your email?