lack of statements — Bulb Community

lack of statements

The last statement I can see is dated 22/1/19. Can this really be correct?

Comments

• Timb0137 said:

You should get a statement every month.

What did Bulb say when you flagged this in February after the first missing statement?
  • edited May 8
    I am missing the statement for April's gas/electric, when I asked they've somehow managed to credit and re-invoice most of my account up to the end of March - Still nothing for April. I'm wondering if the new smart meter roll out gremlins have got to the billing system too.
  • edited May 20
    I've also had no statement for April or May with meters install from 18th March.
  • I must say that while Bulb are the lowest cost supplier and I am generally very happy with them, I find their billing system erratic and a bit of a mystery. I previously had to report that I hadn't received my Dec 2018, Jan and Feb 2019 statements. I finally got these at the end of February and then got a normal bill 2nd March and 2nd April but no sign of May's one yet...
  • I've been with Bulb for 12 months and have always had a monthly statement, plus I can see the same information by logging into my account dashboard.
  • I've also had no regular monthly statements since moving to smart meter...
  • edited May 15
    It used to be fine, it now looks like the SMART meter rollout is causing billing headaches. I was £2000 in credit at one stage as they repaid all of my monthly payments over the past 18months!! They then produced a huge £2000 bill, with readings from the past 18 months to correct the situation. Still no Electric meter readings though since the smart meter install.
  • @Gavlaah Same story with me. Install on April 3. My IHD is erratic too but electrify is not sending readings to Bulb - it’s all a bit of a shambles.
  • My last meter reading for both gas and electricity was 20th March when my meters got swapped nothing since. I would like to know my usage.
  • Hello, I'm having the same issue, since the smart meter was installed we stopped receiving statements, last one was in February. I'm pretty sure we now have accumulated some credit but I can't see how much or how much we are spending monthly. Can you please send up to date statements and let me know how much credit we have?
  • Timb0137 said:

Hi Tim, it looks like there was a bill error on our end, but a consolidated bill covering the last few months has been sent to you now. Your statements will be monthly, with the next one emailed to you in about 5 days.
  • Ph1ll said:

I am missing the statement for April's gas/electric, when I asked they've somehow managed to credit and re-invoice most of my account up to the end of March - Still nothing for April. I'm wondering if the new smart meter roll out gremlins have got to the billing system too.

@Ph1ll @federica @kistell @joanna2694 @Yellaw @Michael_C there are quite a few known IHD and smart meter connectivity issues, that we're working hard on fixing. Once we can read your meters, you'll be getting your statements as usual.
  • It’s our gas smart meter that’s not sending readings automatically and it’s playing havoc with my billing. Another whole load of credits appeared on my account today for the last seven months! What’s going on Bulb with your billing - please sort it out! I’ve just emailed an accurate gas reading over and the smart meter electric reading is up to date.