Won't take meter readings — Bulb Community

Won't take meter readings

Very frustrating- being told to submit meter readings through a bombardment of emails but there is absolutely no option in the app, on the mobile site or on the desktop site to submit them. So basically now I can expect to feel anxious about Eon causing problems, Bulb not helping and I will get stuck paying two bills for the indefinite future. Please could someone not assume I am a pleb and give some advice. The option to submit the readings IS JUST NOT THERE.

Comments

• Very frustrating- being told to submit meter readings through a bombardment of emails but there is absolutely no option in the app, on the mobile site or on the desktop site to submit them. So basically now I can expect to feel anxious about Eon causing problems, Bulb not helping and I will get stuck paying two bills for the indefinite future. Please could someone not assume I am a pleb and give some advice. The option to submit the readings IS JUST NOT THERE.

In which way are Bulb not helping you?
  • Useful comments please Al- there are no 'submit readings' buttons on any platform within my account.
  • Email the meter readings (if possible with photos) to help@bulb.co.uk
  • Its accepted my meter readings
  • Useful comments please Al- there are no 'submit readings' buttons on any platform within my account.

I appreciate what you are saying about no place to insert your meter readings.

Have you contacted Bulb direct so that they can sort out your problem, this is the point I was trying to make in my earlier comment?