IHD Rebooting loop — Bulb Community

IHD Rebooting loop

Hi all,
I had my smart meter installed on the 2nd may, It turned out to be a big job due to them having to change both electric and gas meter to newer smart ones but all went ok !!! He setup my IHD and linked it to my wifi but it was never connected and always saying waiting for data. But now the IHD keeps rebooting every minute so I am not sure what to do next ?? oh i filled in one of the bulb forms online last week but still nothing :-(

Comments

• It turned out to be a big job due to them having to change both electric and gas meter to newer smart ones but all went ok !!!

What do you mean it "turned out" to be a big job? Replacing both the meters was the job. Which part turned out to be unexpected?

He setup my IHD and linked it to my wifi but it was never connected and always saying waiting for data. But now the IHD keeps rebooting every minute so I am not sure what to do next ?? oh i filled in one of the bulb forms online last week but still nothing :-(

It's a known issue as you'll see from the hundreds of threads on this forum asking the same question.

Just wait. It'll get fixed at some point. Probably later rather than sooner.
  • All the cables were the wrong size due to being a old house so he had to rewire most of it to