Early exit fee refund. — Bulb Community

Early exit fee refund.

I am contemplating switching from Scottish Power but my contract has a few months to run. How would Bulb refund my early exit fees?

Comments

• Echo_94 said:

I am contemplating switching from Scottish Power but my contract has a few months to run. How would Bulb refund my early exit fees?

Click the Help button at the top of this page and search for "exit fee". It will provide the necessary information
  • The exit fee form link that keeps being referred to on this site just takes you back to the initial page where you log in, the only button you have left to press is "community" and it takes you back to this page. Where is the Exit Fee form?
  • Hi @Echo_94,

If you switch to Bulb before the end of your contract with another supplier and they charge you exit fees, we'll pay up to £60 per fuel. All you need to do is send a photo through of your final statement showing the exit fees and we'll add those to your Bulb account. You can then get those refunded to your bank account.

@Naomi1611 You can fill in the exit fee refund form that's linked or you can just email us the photos of your statement.

It's also worth knowing that a supplier can't charge you exit fees in the last 49 days of your contract. So if you're within this period you should make sure that they don't charge you anything. :)

Thanks,
    Pollyanna