Referral Amount — Bulb Community

Referral Amount

Hi,

I got 75 pound credit from someone who referred me but if i refer now the credit is 50 pounds. Why is this different?

Thanks

Comments

• Urvee said:

Hi,

I got 75 pound credit from someone who referred me but if i refer now the credit is 50 pounds. Why is this different?

Thanks

The person who referred you must have been with Bulb for a year. New customers only get £50 if they refer someone else. Just hang in there until you have been with Bulb for a year.
  • Someone I referred switch is just about completing, he was informed last week that this week his referral link will be 75.00, I have checked his link this week and indeed his link is a 75.00 link. I have never had a link above 50
  • Someone I referred switch is just about completing, he was informed last week that this week his referral link will be 75.00, I have checked his link this week and indeed his link is a 75.00 link. I have never had a link above 50

That's a situation I haven't seen posted by Bulb. As far as I am aware (as a customer) the referral is normally £50 except if Bulb decide to offer a greater incentive for customers who have been with Bulb for 12 months.

Hopeful someone from Bulb will be able to clarify?