Can we lose the stoopid email images please? — Bulb Community

Can we lose the stoopid email images please?

Every time I open a Bulb email, I'm just getting to read the important stuff and then this ridiculous header area comes crashing in showing me a flickering doodle and a link to a video I don't want to watch, and I have to scroll down a mile to resume reading.
I'm going off Bulb sooooo fast! When you send out an email with information for a customer, please don't make it so flipping annoying! Or is it just me??

Comments

• Keephie said:

Every time I open a Bulb email, I'm just getting to read the important stuff and then this ridiculous header area comes crashing in showing me a flickering doodle and a link to a video I don't want to watch, and I have to scroll down a mile to resume reading.
    I'm going off Bulb sooooo fast! When you send out an email with information for a customer, please don't make it so flipping annoying! Or is it just me??

I have never noticed the doodles during my 12 months with Bulb until you mentioned it.

The reason I haven't seen them is that my email client is set up whereby I have to click a download button to see any of these doodles. In other words I only see the important stuff.

Having just clicked the download button I can possible see how they may be an irritant.
  • If I had my way HTML email would die.

Plain text for the win!
  • My email is set up similarly where I have to click a button to download images, but that being said I quite like the doodles on Bulb emails.