Smart Meter — Bulb Community

Smart Meter

You fitted smart meters for my gas and electricity over a week ago. The fitter told me that the display unit would become operative within 24 hours. It didn't, it hasn't. Please tell me what is happening and when I may monitor my usage? At the moment without any information it doesn't seem to be the service I have come to expect from Bulb

Comments

• Mine worked for a week. Didn't connect to the gas meter and hasn't worked since!
  • Spice said:

You fitted smart meters for my gas and electricity over a week ago. The fitter told me that the display unit would become operative within 24 hours. It didn't, it hasn't. Please tell me what is happening and when I may monitor my usage? At the moment without any information it doesn't seem to be the service I have come to expect from Bulb

There are quite a number of other threads reporting the same issue.
  • No information on display even after 24 hours. Starting to be unimpressed!! What is the problem? both wifi and meter link symbols present although meter link is weak even when I move next to the smart meter. I have tried powering off and on the display but still no readings.
    Not a good first experience.
  • Can't believe they're still giving faulty ones out... We had ours 4 weeks ago and still no replacement or anything...so good luck with yours...
  • Hello I made a mistake about My electiricty readings
  • Kem said:

Hello I made a mistake about My electiricty readings

You have duplicated your query. I have just answered via your other post.
  • I have really joined the club. smart meter fitted on 26/02. Details for gas only, until 11.00 hrs today. Now screen just states "WAITING FOR CURRENT DATA. Its probably all my fault- - - - this warm spell has brought my usage to almost nothing. so its just not paying its way!
  • When will Bulb stop this? Is anybody’s meter working? Mine has been a disaster and I’m told no fix until next YEAR!! Deeply regret being a Bulb pioneer. Could this be the end of Bulb if they cock this up badly?