Paper bill request — Bulb Community

Paper bill request

Hi,

I am in the midst of a battle with the solicitors of my late grandmother's estate.

I operate e-billing and e-statements across my entire life. Paper and ink waste in 2019 is absurd. However, they require a proof of address. They will not accept the e-bill and have rejected the printed bill. Therefore, I sigh, would Bulb be able to send me a paper copy of my most recent statement to free me from the shackles of these bloodsucking lawyers?

My kindest regards,

W L H

Comments

• Could you use your MEP election Poll Card?
  • No problem @WLH - I've popped a bill in the post for you.
  • to free me from the shackles of these bloodsucking lawyers

Good luck with that, although I would change the wording from blood sucking to money sucking. We have just been through this with my Father in laws estate for the last year, fortunately my wife is qualified for most of it and we have managed to avoid using lawyers, she also previously done his POA and Will, it still took just over a year to get it all sorted.
    The one who caused most unnecessary issues were HRMC.

I hope you get it all sorted.
  • WLH said:

They will not accept the e-bill and have rejected the printed bill.

Out of interest, how did they even know it was a home printed bill?

Unless you have a really terrible printer, the home printed PDF will look exactly the same as the PDF printed and posted by Bulb. I'm curious under what grounds they raised the objection, unless you made the mistake of offering the information that it was home printed?