Refer credit — Bulb Community

Refer credit

Hiya
I don't know if any one can help me.

I clicked a link which took me to join bulb and stated that Lucy referred me so i will get a £75 credit.

Ive put all of my details in including direct debit account, but I'm not sure the refer has gone through as it said i had already signed up and its going through?

What do i do so i get the £75 credit?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hiya
    I don't know if any one can help me.

I clicked a link which took me to join bulb and stated that Lucy referred me so i will get a £75 credit.

Ive put all of my details in including direct debit account, but I'm not sure the refer has gone through as it said i had already signed up and its going through?

What do i do so i get the £75 credit?

Thanks in advance

Speak to Bulb, their contact details are via the Help page. You have posted to a Community forum
  • Hi @MedusaValentine - I can see you're speaking with my colleague Caroline. If you can provide her the full link used we'll be able to manually apply the referral credit for you.
  • Hi, i did not know someone had replied as i got no notification or email, so i cancelled the switch going through 3 days ago and redid it again today. Sorry for the confusion
  • Hi @MedusaValentine that's fine, if you signed up through the referral link, you'll be able to receive the credit.
  • Hi @MedusaValentine that's fine, if you signed up through the referral link, you'll be able to receive the credit.

Somewhat off this discussion but is the referral now £75 as this seems to be widely posted on Bulb's Facebook page?