Why did Bulb want to take over my supply, when I only asked for a quote? — Bulb Community

Why did Bulb want to take over my supply, when I only asked for a quote?

Last week I asked for a number of quotes in order to compare suppliers. Bulb came up at the top of the page, as the least expensive supplier. However, as their unit price is even higher than what I am currently paying, I DID NOT ask to switch. Now I've had an email from them stating that they have started the switching process. How can I notify them that I do not wish this to happen?

Comments

• Last week I asked for a number of quotes in order to compare suppliers. Bulb came up at the top of the page, as the least expensive supplier. However, as their unit price is even higher than what I am currently paying, I DID NOT ask to switch. Now I've had an email from them stating that they have started the switching process. How can I notify them that I do not wish this to happen?

A Bulb employee may possible pick up your query on this Forum, a possible better approach is to contact them using the contact details via the Help button at the top of this page.
  • I'm not sure how youd unintentionally sign up.

Surely a clue would be it asking you for bank details.

As @Allanr said thinks a customer forum and not bulb direct.
  • Hi @Isabel14__ee

It looks like you signed up through a price comparison website. You will have needed to fill in your bank details and start the switch to have sign up to us. But not to worry, you can simply withdraw your switch in your Bulb account. Just click the 'cancel my switch' button in the top right hand corner.

We do hope you'll stick with us but you can withdraw your switch within 14 days of signing up.