What should I do if providing wrong address to Bull? — Bulb Community

What should I do if providing wrong address to Bull?

Hi guys, can you advise me how to sort out this problem

I have moved into a new flat since last month and changed into Bulb service, and had been charged for the first payment on 1st June. However, when I called to the old suppliers on this morning to check and they confirmed to me that my current flat has still used their service, and they have not gotten any news from Bull to change, they advised me that I should double check as I might provide wrong address to Bull, so can anyone advise me what should I do to check to my account?.

Thanks
Kind regards

Comments

• Hi guys, can you advise me how to sort out this problem

I have moved into a new flat since last month and changed into Bulb service, and had been charged for the first payment on 1st June. However, when I called to the old suppliers on this morning to check and they confirmed to me that my current flat has still used their service, and they have not gotten any news from Bull to change, they advised me that I should double check as I might provide wrong address to Bull, so can anyone advise me what should I do to check to my account?.

Thanks
    Kind regards

The most appropriative advice is to contact the Bulb team direct, please click the Help button for their details. You should catch them today as they close the office at 6pm?
  • Hi there Linhnguyen2783, did you manage to get in touch and get this resolved?