How to enter meter readings — Bulb Community

How to enter meter readings

Hi all, i just switched to bulb, they have asked for my opening meter readings, i clicked on the link in the email but there is nowhere on my account (web and app) to actually submit any readings. I emailed the customer services team but have not had a response, please advise if you can! Thank you :)

Comments

• I would use the online chat for a fairly instant answer... Last time I tried they were very busy but my problem was sorted in the space of 15 mins
  • I think there's a problem with their systems for first readings coz I can't send them in either. I've put the readings in and email and sent them to the help@bulb.co.uk
  • @kayleight_997 You have smart meters and so we are able to take the readings automatically without the need for you to read them :)
  • @biker_chris Just checked your account and the same is true, you no longer need to take manual meter readings.
  • @kayleight_997 You have smart meters and so we are able to take the readings automatically without the need for you to read them :)

Tongue in cheek query, if Bulb were able to read the meter why would the system need to send out an email requesting an opening reading? ;)

I had my smart meter installed last week but, there the electric reading are not reaching bulb and not showing up on my account. Also the IHD is showing only the gas readings.