New account — Bulb Community

New account

It is 6th June and you say you are taking first DD payment on 11 June, but I cant see my account when i sign in and my exixting electricity supplier does not have me in their leave cycle. You have sent me an email saying everything is going swimmingly but is it?

Comments

• I'll take that as a no then.
  • It is 6th June and you say you are taking first DD payment on 11 June, but I cant see my account when i sign in and my exixting electricity supplier does not have me in their leave cycle. You have sent me an email saying everything is going swimmingly but is it?

You best bet is to contact the Bulb team direct their contact details on the Help page, click the Help button at the top of this page.

Fellow customers on this forum have no way of knowing your account details and thus not able to provide a positive response.

• It is 6th June and you say you are taking first DD payment on 11 June, but I cant see my account when i sign in and my exixting electricity supplier does not have me in their leave cycle. You have sent me an email saying everything is going swimmingly but is it?

Hi Mike, I hope you managed to get in touch with us directly and get this resolved?