account credit — Bulb Community

account credit

myaccount is in credit . more than a monthly amounts credit , why are they still taking money from my bank when theres 'money' sat in the account ? i emailed almost a week ago to ask and have been ignored . unimpressed

Comments

• myaccount is in credit . more than a monthly amounts credit , why are they still taking money from my bank when theres 'money' sat in the account ? i emailed almost a week ago to ask and have been ignored . unimpressed

Had you thought about changing the DD amount via your account dashboard?
  • Please can you email me my currant statement,Thankyou
  • Coop17394 said:

Please can you email me my currant statement,Thankyou

I can't as a fellow customer, You are able to see a statement in your accounts dashboard and download a copy.
  • Allanr said:

myaccount is in credit . more than a monthly amounts credit , why are they still taking money from my bank when theres 'money' sat in the account ? i emailed almost a week ago to ask and have been ignored . unimpressed

Had you thought about changing the DD amount via your account dashboard?
    Didnt realise that was possible. Thanks x
  • Hey @beaniemama

As long as you have at least one month's payment in the account and up-to-date meter readings, we should be able to offer you a refund of credit in your account.

The reason why we don't change your direct debit payments based on the credit in your account is because we want you to be able to have control over this, and know what your payments will be every month.

And like @Allanr has mentioned, you can change your direct debit payments too if you need to