Over payment! — Bulb Community

Over payment!

Good evening Bulb,

Having moved into our first home last year, we have been pretty slow in submitting meter readings! The painting and DIY has kept us busy..!

We are now over £400 in credit, would it possible for this to be paid back into my account...this could go toward some new flooring!?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Jade

Comments

• Stop paying by direct debit. Bulb will just keep taking money from your account and it is impossible to get sensible responses from them.
  • Hi @JPreston111,

You can ask for excess credit to be refunded to you via https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003394031-How-can-I-withdraw-credit-from-my-account- . Bulb do ask you to keep at least a month's worth of credit in your account though.

@Seano : I've never had a problem getting a response from Bulb (once it took around a week when they were really busy and they credited my account for the delay). How have you tried reaching them? Email to help@bulb.co.uk , the live chat , telephone etc (all listed 3/4rs of the way down https://bulb.co.uk/help ). What problem have you actually been having? It's part of Bulb's terms and conditions that if you are on a 'credit account' (i.e. not pre-pay via key or card), you have to pay via direct debit.
  • Seano said:

Stop paying by direct debit. Bulb will just keep taking money from your account and it is impossible to get sensible responses from them.

Hi @Seano

When a member signs up to Bulb, they agree to having an active direct debit. It's important that we payments so account don't fall into payments.

I have looked through your email communications with Bulb and as far as I can tell, you've had responses but please let me know if I've missed something here.
  • edited June 19
    Seano said:

Stop paying by direct debit. Bulb will just keep taking money from your account and it is impossible to get sensible responses from them.

You have posted 8 posts in the last 4 days none of which are comprehensible (to me anyway) and the Bulb team have the patience of Job in their responses to you on this forum.

You possibly may have a gripe but it would be far better if you do decide to post further to explain just a little of your problem rather than making wild statements which have no meaning other than possibly to yourself.

• Sorry you can't understand simple English.
    You obviously work for Bulb.
    Keep your rude comments to yourself and stop stalking me on Bulb
  • Seano said:

Sorry you can't understand simple English.
    Keep your rude comments to yourself and stop stalking me on Bulb

If you explained your problem somewhat clearer than you posts to date I would have no difficulty understanding what you are saying.

Don't be silly I'm not stalking you it is just that I remembered your posts which were sent in more or less quick succession.
  • Sorry you can't understand simple English.

Please explain where the obvious part is! Is it a simplistic assumption of a differing opinion = Bulb employee?