Electricity readings on statement — Bulb Community

Electricity readings on statement

I have smart meters from my previous supplier and Bulb is still supposed to be able to read them. My statement shows readings for my gas in May and June but doesn't show any electricity readings. If there are no readings for electricity how can my bill be calculated? Additionally I joined Bulb at the beginning of April 2019 and whilst the credits are showing, no money has been deducted from my account even though everything is supposed to be calculated on a monthly basis.

Comments

• millithan said:

I have smart meters from my previous supplier and Bulb is still supposed to be able to read them. My statement shows readings for my gas in May and June but doesn't show any electricity readings. If there are no readings for electricity how can my bill be calculated? Additionally I joined Bulb at the beginning of April 2019 and whilst the credits are showing, no money has been deducted from my account even though everything is supposed to be calculated on a monthly basis.

Hi Millithan, thanks for your message. Whether we can read your smarts meters depends on whether they are first or second generation smart meters. If they are 1st we will not be able to read them but if they are 2nd generation we should be able to get readings from them automatically with a bit of fiddling around!

In regards to the missing electricity readings and statement issues i think due to the multi-dimensional nature of your inquiries its best if you call us our customer service team on 0300 30 30 635 so we can discuss all these issues for your and hopefully get them sorted for you there and then!

Let me know if you need further help!