Smart meter economy 7 readings — Bulb Community

Smart meter economy 7 readings

Hello I had to submit my first reading to Bulb, and I had previously been with EON on a smart meter. I pressed 6 to get R01 (night) and R02 (day), but the numbers looked the wrong way round. Entering the numbers under the basis that R01 is night produced an error saying that was massively unexpected reading. Is it possible that my meter is showing R01 as day, and R02 as night? The numbers make perfect sense according to my last EON bill.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello I had to submit my first reading to Bulb, and I had previously been with EON on a smart meter. I pressed 6 to get R01 (night) and R02 (day), but the numbers looked the wrong way round. Entering the numbers under the basis that R01 is night produced an error saying that was massively unexpected reading. Is it possible that my meter is showing R01 as day, and R02 as night? The numbers make perfect sense according to my last EON bill.

Thanks!

Hi Charlie, thanks for your message. In regards to your query yes it is entirely possible that R01 is day and R02 is night.

If you have any concerns simply take some photos of what the meters are showing, send them over to us in an email with a bill from your last supplier attached and we can look into this for you and quash any uncertainty!