smart meter — Bulb Community

smart meter

edited June 14 in Help & Support
Why are you asking for meter readings when you have already installed a smart meter in my home ______________

Comments

• Why are you asking for meter readings when you have already installed a smart meter in my home *****

This is a community forum read by many (i.e. fellow customers) I would suggest you remove your personal details?

Were you aware you were posting to a forum rather than to the Bulb team?
  • Hey @alfie_3955,

Just to let you know, we're removed your personal details from the post as this is a public forum.

Unfortunately, our billing system is having trouble processing the smart meter readings on your account, so we'll need you to submit manual meter readings for the time being.

Your smart meters work and we are receiving readings, but we're having trouble implementing them into your billing - we expect this to be fixed in a couple of months.

You can submit meter readings via email to help@bulb.co.uk - or reply to the personal message that I've just sent you.
  • I have the same issue - a dumb smart meter. still waiting for current data. unable to submit gas meter reading as the not so smart installer put the display behind the gas shutoff value and 90 degrees into a cupboard. Very disappointed with the whole install. I wish I had not bothered and now consider switching supplier in the hope this kickstarts the readings