Unable to submit meter readings — Bulb Community

Unable to submit meter readings

Both on the website and on the app, the page to submit either gas or electric readings is completely blank. There are no input boxes or any text at all.

Has anyone else experienced this and how can I fix it?

Comments

• I'm having the same problem, trying to give final reading :( did you get a response Yanny? No one has got back to me.
  • Same here,rang them with readings,40 minutes waiting to speak to someone, only gas shows on my account, beyond a joke now
  • yanny said:

Both on the website and on the app, the page to submit either gas or electric readings is completely blank. There are no input boxes or any text at all.

Has anyone else experienced this and how can I fix it?

Hi Yanny, did you manage to submit your readings in the end?
  • No, I still have a blank page on the meter reading page. It is also the same for the app on my iPhone.
  • Having same issue, just posted same question as my gas reading is not going through and I've no statements. Seems abit daft removing send meter reading function soon as you get smart meters just incase there's an issue like this. Hopefully someone can resolve it
  • It is pretty sheit I have to say - friendly email from Bulb that they will get back to me within 5 days..... How cool is that? Extremely uncool. I think I made a mistake moving to Bulb....
  • I haven't been able to give my first meter reading. Is there anyone on the phones. Regretting switch already. Time to leave.
  • Mug said:

Is there anyone on the phones. .

What do you mean by this comment?

• Hey guys,

If you have smart meters, especially if they have been fitted by us recently, we should be able to read your meters remotely.

This is why there is no option to submit your meter readings in your bulb account - you shouldn't need to!

It's not always the case though, so please get in touch to let us if we aren't taking your readings remotely. You can also give us the meter readings manually if you would like to as well.
  • Smart meters installed since April, keep getting requests to submit a reading, but no space on the website to do it...Are you able to read my meters remotely, and if so, can I safely ignore reading submission requests? If not, please tell me how I can submit the readings when there is no facility to do it on my account page?
  • Smart meters installed since April, keep getting requests to submit a reading, but no space on the website to do it...