No gas Smart meter reading yet!!!!! 7 weeks on — Bulb Community

No gas Smart meter reading yet!!!!! 7 weeks on

Just checked my Bulb account and no gas smart meter readings yet I think it’s the 3rd or 4th email I’ve sent you and still no fix and the IHD display isn’t working either I presume because the gas smart meter isn’t talking to you as yet.PLEASE SORT IT SOON OR I’M OFF!!!! Maybe British Gas will sort it.

Comments

• Hi Shorty. At least you got a gas meter installed. BULB came to fit my meters 10 weeks ago. I was told at the time they couldn't fit the gas but would in a few weeks. Electric meter fitted and IHD has never worked from that day to this. Siemens engineer assured me " the system is running slow today and will come on in the next couple of hours" and couldn't be away soon enough - obviously on a pay-per-install. Customer Services agent Polly told me on email they had quote "a few other people" had had problems with IHD ???? - I suspect it more likely to be a few other people have one that works.

After giving them 7 weeks to come up with a solution I emailed BULB (Polly) on 5th June which they have ignored and a request for the courtesy of a reply on 10th June and again still no reply.

God only knows where the excellent Customer Service reviews come from ( BULB ??) which drew me to BULB in the first and which are now driving me away.

• 4 weeks since I got my not so smart meters, numerous stock replies,but no results, logged a formal complaint so in 4 weeks it’s going to Ofgen.
  • Johno said:

4 weeks since I got my not so smart meters, numerous stock replies,but no results, logged a formal complaint so in 4 weeks it’s going to Ofgen.

One should have read the threads on this Forum before opting for a smart meter.
  • Hi all, please accept my apologies for the frustrating smart meter situation that you are experiencing. Please see the blog post on our Smart meter update. https://bulb.co.uk/blog/an-update-on-our-smart-installations
  • Hi Henry, the blog post update is two weeks old now, it is pretty fundamental for Bulb to issue a further update - as you must know, customers are super frustrated not only at the wretched things not working properly but the absence of communication from Bulb.

Please let the two founders know one of them needs to do another and urgent update.
  • Hi all,
    There is also a new resource our Smart Team have built to fix 90% of Smart Meter issues, just log in here and follow the process and wait 48 hours for it to complete.

https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/smart/ihd-issues

We're aware that the smart meters are creating a lot of distress and we're working as hard as possible on fixing the issues at source and making our smart meter experience significantly better.