Referral from a friend — Bulb Community

Referral from a friend

Has anyone had trouble getting the £50 when you have gone on someone else's referral, officially changed on 18/may but only emails are from bulb, have contacted bulb and have had nothing! Checked all spam/junk emails too, could this be a scam???

Comments

• edited June 11

Has anyone had trouble getting the £50 when you have gone on someone else's referral, officially changed on 18/may but only emails are from bulb, have contacted bulb and have had nothing! Checked all spam/junk emails too, could this be a scam???

I had absolutely no problem when I joined and eventually switched to Bulb via a referral link. I got my £50 bang on time.

I'm just another customer so to be precise:

When did you join Bulb, I don't mean when did you switch?

Did you definitely click on the referral link supplied by your friend? In my case when I clicked on the link very shortly afterwards I received a welcome email advising when my actual switch will take place.

What emails have you received from Bulb?
  • Also a customer here.

Did the link come in the format
    [Bulb.me/][referxxxxxxx] etc

If you followed the sign up process through the link you will get your £50 automatically
  • Hi @Whitehorse12 you should have been sent a TransferWise by now. I've asked the prepay team to have a check and resend that. Look out for an email from TransferWise, where you'll be able to claim your £50.