Referral credits — Bulb Community

Referral credits

Hi, signed up to Bulb in April and also referred a friend.Both are now switched. Where would we find the credit? We can't see any credits in our bank accounts or is the credit used against energy used.The friend used the referral link.Thanks

Comments

• m4rkg said:

Hi, signed up to Bulb in April and also referred a friend.Both are now switched. Where would we find the credit? We can't see any credits in our bank accounts or is the credit used against energy used.The friend used the referral link.Thanks

https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001232212-I-ve-been-referred-by-a-friend-How-will-I-get-my-credit-
  • Hi, yes, I'd looked at the link.There is no referrals in the referral list and no monies into my account, from my moving to Bulb or from the referral.The referral was done by my friend, from the link.
  • Same with me I’ve an email confirmation but nothing showing in my account or in my referrals?? Strange
  • The referrals are added on once we start supplying the person you have referred.

@Bex1012 If you have received confirmation of your referral link being used, there's likely been an issue and you should get in touch with us.

@m4rkg If you haven't received an email from us, the link probably wasn't used.

In either case, get in touch and let us know. We can then have a look into what might have gone wrong.
  • I ll contact bulb but I no she used the link as we both had email confirmation thanks