No updates — Bulb Community

No updates

Hi. Account started Aug 18, Have an Econ 7 meter. Completed monthly meter readings on line. All ok upto March 19 when a meter reader appeared at my home. He transposed the day (1) and night (2) readings unknown to me. Aprils request for meter reading said Sorry its lower than the last reading please send photo. Edward at Bulb was helpful and rectified the mistake. However, every month is the same now Computer asks for photos and email always displays the March transposed reading. I know I enter the numbers correctly as I keep printouts of the return emails. Does anyone else have similar problems.

Comments

• Hi. Account started Aug 18, Have an Econ 7 meter. Completed monthly meter readings on line. All ok upto March 19 when a meter reader appeared at my home. He transposed the day (1) and night (2) readings unknown to me. Aprils request for meter reading said Sorry its lower than the last reading please send photo. Edward at Bulb was helpful and rectified the mistake. However, every month is the same now Computer asks for photos and email always displays the March transposed reading. I know I enter the numbers correctly as I keep printouts of the return emails. Does anyone else have similar problems.

Someone reported the same problem on this forum possibly within the last week.

Perhaps a search of the forum will find the thread and the likely outcome?