First payment — Bulb Community

First payment

I just switched to Bulb and it's not even one month and they already taken 79£ by direct debit Andi still paying for previous provider ,I'm struggling with money I need refund because payment have been taken to early

Comments

• Ramunele said:

I just switched to Bulb and it's not even one month and they already taken 79£ by direct debit Andi still paying for previous provider ,I'm struggling with money I need refund because payment have been taken to early

The payment has been taken on the date stated in the switching information you received at the point of registration. Did you read it?

Also see, https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-
  • Hi @Ramunele, As @Hooloovoo commented we take a payment on the first day of your supply with us. This is listed clearly when you sign up. If you other provider is still billing you it may be a mistake or simply that you have received your final bill to pay them. I would strongly suggest getting in touch with them if you are concerned about money coming out of your account to them.

Let me know if you need further help.