Referral credit — Bulb Community

Referral credit

Hi. I’ve got an email saying that TransferWise will contact me within 1-2 days to get my bank details but nothing happened yet. When can I expect an email please?

Comments

  • Hi @DaveAnns,

    Silly question, how long ago did you get that email?
  • DaveAnns said:

    Hi. I’ve got an email saying that TransferWise will contact me within 1-2 days to get my bank details but nothing happened yet. When can I expect an email please?

    Does this article help? https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245192-When-will-the-referral-credit-appear-in-my-account-

    If you have been waiting more than 4 days I would contact the Bulb team direct as they have access to the necessary information.
  • RichyB said:

    Hi @DaveAnns,

    Silly question, how long ago did you get that email?

    That was on Friday 4th

  • Allanr said:

    DaveAnns said:

    Hi. I’ve got an email saying that TransferWise will contact me within 1-2 days to get my bank details but nothing happened yet. When can I expect an email please?

    Does this article help? https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245192-When-will-the-referral-credit-appear-in-my-account-

    If you have been waiting more than 4 days I would contact the Bulb team direct as they have access to the necessary information.
    Ok thank you for the message
  • DaveAnns said:

    RichyB said:

    Hi @DaveAnns,

    Silly question, how long ago did you get that email?

    That was on Friday 4th

    Do you mean Thursday the 4th of July? If so (discounting the 2 days of the weekend), it should have technically been done yesterday (Friday and Monday being the two days quoted), but just give it a couple more days. I believe the prepay referral scheme is mainly a manual process at the moment (as things have got to be verified and then TransferWise contacted with details and then they have to send out the requests).
  • So I received one of the referral credit but still waiting for the second one. Both referrals been done in the same day so I was expecting the money to be sent in the same day.
Sign In or Register to comment.