Scottish Power — Bulb Community

Scottish Power

Hello I switched from Scottish Power end of Octo or beginning of Nov 2018. I haven't received a final statement from them. I have asked this question before. Can you confirm that you have contacted Scottish Power in both occasions please.

Thanks
Phil

Comments

• Hello I switched from Scottish Power end of Octo or beginning of Nov 2018. I haven't received a final statement from them. I have asked this question before. Can you confirm that you have contacted Scottish Power in both occasions please.

Thanks
    Phil

Besides asking Bulb have you asked Scottish Power why the haven't sent you a final bill?
  • Hello I switched from Scottish Power end of Octo or beginning of Nov 2018. I haven't received a final statement from them. I have asked this question before. Can you confirm that you have contacted Scottish Power in both occasions please.

This is a customer forum, not a service desk. You need to direct account-specific requests direct to Bulb via private communication.
  • I moved from SP 2 years ago and at that time it took I am sure about 8 weeks for the final statement, my understanding is that the final readings have to be agreed by a 3rd party before the final statement is issued.
    As Hooloovoo has suggested best contact Bulb direct.