£75 refer a friend — Bulb Community

£75 refer a friend

I was referred to Bulb by a friend and used her code. It was to receive £75 credit each. I was told it would be added on to the account once the first bill was paid, which it now has. Any idea when the account will be credited?

Thanks ✌️

Comments

• Leighan7 said:

I was referred to Bulb by a friend and used her code. It was to receive £75 credit each. I was told it would be added on to the account once the first bill was paid, which it now has. Any idea when the account will be credited?

Thanks ✌️

Does this article Help? https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001245192-When-will-the-referral-credit-appear-in-my-account-

Is anything showing in the "Refer a friend" section of your account dashboard?
  • Allanr said:

Is anything showing in the "Refer a friend" section of your account dashboard?

There won't be anything there unless the OP has done some referring. The referral should be in the "Refer a friend" section of the referrer's account and both parties should have had emails confirming the referral when the friend signed up and when the switch completed. If none of the above, then the OP should contact Bulb directly with details of the referral link and either the referrer's full name (as used by Bulb) or post code.

• There won't be anything there unless the OP has done some referring. The referral should be in the "Refer a friend" section of the referrer's account .......

You are quite correct.