repeated meter reading requests — Bulb Community

repeated meter reading requests

Hello all.

I have just moved into a property and submitted a meter reading and photos on the day i moved in.
I now keep getting an email asking me to submit the meter readings again.
I have done this 4 times in a week - everytime I submit the readings it says "this is lower than your previous reading - please send photos and we'll look into it". The meter readings are not lower, they have all been higher s you would expect.

Can someone have a look into?

Thanks

Comments

• I don’t work for bulb, but I work for a different supplier.
    Send them photos of your meter, if you didn’t, my company would have to send someone out to confirm what’s going on and that’s just unnecessary faff. It sounds like the D86 (opening read) has been sent incorrectly by the previous supplier. If you’ve not sent them to your old supplier, do that too as they may have sent a higher estimate as the D86 some how. By sending photos you are also confirming you’re not putting it in wrong - you wouldn’t believe how often a slip of the finger can mess this kind of thing up.
  • NRG_Girl said:

I don’t work for bulb, but I work for a different supplier.
    Send them photos of your meter, if you didn’t, my company would have to send someone out to confirm what’s going on and that’s just unnecessary faff. It sounds like the D86 (opening read) has been sent incorrectly by the previous supplier. If you’ve not sent them to your old supplier, do that too as they may have sent a higher estimate as the D86 some how. By sending photos you are also confirming you’re not putting it in wrong - you wouldn’t believe how often a slip of the finger can mess this kind of thing up.

I thought @sweeper01 said they had submitted a photograph why the need to do it again?

• Hi, thanks for the responses; I have supplied meter readings and photos each time - every time the meter readings have gone up as you would expect, but keep getting the message that they are under/less than the last meter reading - strange but I reckon I will need to call them!