Meter reading reminder... — Bulb Community

Meter reading reminder...

This is the second month that I've been reminded that in three days time my monthly payment is due and that "If you'd like us to calculate your monthly statement using your actual usage, enter a meter reading in your Bulb Account in the next two days." It's nice to have the payment reminder but the reading request is unhelpful.

My monthly statement is always produced on the 1st of the month; my monthly payment is on the 15th of the month (but was the 1st of the month but I changed it months ago). I fell for this last month and read my meters just before the 15th of the month expecting a statement around the 15th but NO statement was produced.

Can someone please tell me why this request is being sent!? Thanks.

Comments

• This is the second month that I've been reminded that in three days time my monthly payment is due and that "If you'd like us to calculate your monthly statement using your actual usage, enter a meter reading in your Bulb Account in the next two days." It's nice to have the payment reminder but the reading request is unhelpful.

My monthly statement is always produced on the 1st of the month; my monthly payment is on the 15th of the month (but was the 1st of the month but I changed it months ago). I fell for this last month and read my meters just before the 15th of the month expecting a statement around the 15th but NO statement was produced.

Can someone please tell me why this request is being sent!? Thanks.

I guess only Bulb wil be able to tell you why? The statement date should align with any changes you snake to your DD payment date.

When did you change your DD payment date?
  • Thanks Allanr. I've contacted bulb now and will await their reply. My DD date was changed in February so I would have thought the statement date would have aligned by now.