3-Phase Smart Meter — Bulb Community

3-Phase Smart Meter

I have 3-phase and would like a smart meter, is this something you can fit?
Thanks,
Tim

Comments

• Hi @tim4682- we aren’t offering smart meters just yet, but will be rolling out smart meters to our members from mid 2018. This is because currently only first generation smart meters are being installed in the UK right now. If we installed one of these on your wall and you changed energy supplier you wouldn’t always be able to use the smart meter's functionalities. We think it’d be a bit unfair to do that to our members, so we will begin installing second generation meters as soon as we can get them and they will be able to communicate with any supplier.

When we do start installing smart meters this will include 3-phase meters.

Thanks,
    Helen
  • Hey Bulb, I'm a new customer and also asking the same question as Tim4682, would you be able to let me know when the second generation meters are to be installed. I also have 3 phase power. Thanks
  • Hi there @Sinx welcome to Bulb! We'll get in touch as soon as we're offering a smart meter (we'll be getting in touch with all our members) and you'll be able to get a three phase smart meter then too.
  • Hi. I am looking for a green tariff and we need a 3-phase smart meter. Can you confirm when you will be installing these (as per your conversations with Sinx and tim 4682). Thanks.