Referral credit hasn’t been added to my account — Bulb Community

Referral credit hasn’t been added to my account

As the title says really.

I know that I won’t get credit for those I’ve referred until they’re supplied by Bulb but I used a referral link for my own sign up and haven’t been credited?

Comments

• Hi @julie8666 , we're sorry you're experiencing some issues with our referral credit. I've raised your case with our tech team as I would assume that the credit would be added by now, although, sometimes it can take a few days. Do you have to have any more information about the person that referred you? Their referral code, name, post code and/or email? I could then go ahead and add it on manually. If you're sharing any personal information, please email us instead at help@bulb.co.uk. Cheers!
  • Oh, I haven’t as I just copied and pasted from the forum, unfortunately. I did get an email confirmation but looks like I’ve deleted that too. It being an old link wouldn’t make a difference, would it?
  • edited October 10
    I know it's cheeky but Say mine if it helps bulb.co.uk/refer/tom6685 and ill donate£25 to charity to a charity of your choice if I get the referral credit added as a result of using mine.. if bulb are nice and allow to use mine! :+1:
  • Is there any update on this, please? Tom, I’d love to if Bulb allow it :)
  • edited October 13
    julie8666 said:

Is there any update on this, please? Tom, I’d love to if Bulb allow it :)

Thanks I'll tag one of the mods to see @devin_ao , @Andrew at Bulb
  • Hi @julie8666 I've added £50 referral credit manually. I see that your join method was 'referral' so this should have happened already, automatically. As @devin_ao has already raised this with the tech team, I'll let them look into why the link between your join method and your credit broke, here.

@tom6685 as much as I'd love to give you the referral credit, my assumption is that Julie's referrer has already gotten the credit for her switch, so in this case I'll leave sleeping dogs lie.
  • Thank you, Andrew. Sorry Tom!