Comfort plus — Bulb Community

Comfort plus

Hello I have Scottish power comfort plus tariff - a Meter for electrical central heating and a meter for everything else. Can I change to bulb -

Comments

• Hi @Ruaridh1, I believe that to switch, the secondary meter would have to be removed.

I think that Scottish Power charge for this however I suspect that Bulb might cover that as part of the switch like they do for contract exit fees.

Even with the removal of the Comfort plus meter and having your heaters wired straight into the main meter you might find the Bulb are still cheaper (as Scottish Power are stupidly expensive) but it might be worth getting an economy 7 meter (especially if your heaters support timed heating).
  • Hi @Ruaridh1 can you drop us an email to help@bulb.co.uk with your meter details and we can have a look into this :)
  • Hi @Ruaridh1 can you drop us an email to help@bulb.co.uk with your meter details and we can have a look into this :)

How did this go? I'm in the same situation on Comfort Plus which is a dts system that no-one else will touch. Would be more than happy to get rid of it if Bulb would replace with something like an Economy7