How can I pay my bill? — Bulb Community

How can I pay my bill?

bulbbulb Posts: 64 Team Bulb
edited January 12 in Help & Support
You can pay by automatic debit card payment or by Direct Debit. We think that debit cards are better, though. If you have a problem with your direct debit you won't hear about it for weeks, but with cards, everything gets sorted out at once. Plus, you won't get charged overdraft fees by your bank if you don't have enough money in your account.

Debit cards

If you sign up through the website, you'll have set up your payments with debit card payments. If you'd like to change to debit cards, give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 and we'll be happy to change it for you.

Direct Debit

If you join us through a switching site you'll be on Direct Debit by default. They tend on only manage with Direct Debits. If you'd like to change to Direct Debit, give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 and we'll be happy to change it for you.

Credit cards

We don't take credit cards, so it's best to use one of our other payment methods.

One-off payments

If you want to top up your account, head to MyBulb. If we have debit card info saved, you'll be able to make a one-off payment. If not, give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 and we'll be able to do it over the phone.

Comments

• pinkcalculatorpinkcalculator Posts: 120 Poet ✭✭
    great to see you offer a free number to ring on is there opening times you can post too or is it 24/7
  • willwill Posts: 719 Community Honcho
    You can post on the community 24/7, good point. Bulb staff won't be around non stop, but other members will be.
  • pinkcalculatorpinkcalculator Posts: 120 Poet ✭✭
    ?is the phone line 24/7
  • willwill Posts: 719 Community Honcho
    Not 247, no. The phone line is open between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. We've done something clever with our Help page where is changes based on whether the call centre is open or not.