Once Bulb Grows More Will Domestic Solar Panels be an option — Bulb Community

Once Bulb Grows More Will Domestic Solar Panels be an option

I have switched to bulb recently. What an energy company, thanks for having me guys.

I was wondering since bulb pride themselves on community generation, would the bulb community be able to get help with domestic solar panels at some point in the near or not so near future.

Each member can have a higher percentage of local clean electricity cutting out the middleman of replacing non-renewable with renewable in the grid.

I'd love to have some solar panels on my roof as I have a south facing one.

Comments

• Fab to have you too @FromTheValleys

Yes, at some point :) We're currently working on being able to provide a Feed-In Tariff so that members can have their solar panels with Bulb too. So that's the first step in the process.

Once we have that set up, we can think about how best we can help members set up and install solar panels of their own.
  • Fab to have you too @FromTheValleys

We're currently working on being able to provide a Feed-In Tariff so that members can have their solar panels with Bulb too. So that's the first step in the process.

Do you have an update on when you might become a Feed-in Tariff supplier? I am thinking about getting solar panels installed, and don't really want to have to go elsewhere to get my FIT paid...
  • @Chet We are starting beta testing for FiT which you can sign up for here: https://bulb.typeform.com/to/e5aTEJ

If you sign up to that form we will be in touch over the coming weeks to start the process.