Smart meter trial — Bulb Community

Smart meter trial

We have been part of the energy monitor trial, can we please be included in the smart meter trial?

Comments

• Hey @lammtrom

We'll definitely put your names down for you. We haven't worked out the details of who we need to trial it, or how many quite yet, so I can't promise that we'll have space for you, but if we do we'll let you know.
  • Hi,

I've just switched to Bulb and would be very interested in joining both the energy monitor trial and the smart meter trial!

The building I live in has a communal central heating and hot water system (shared by about 150 flats) so I'm adjusting to what is a much lower but also more easily avoidable rate of energy use.
  • hey @cestnickell

We currently don't have any energy monitors but once we do get more in we'll definitely send one out to you, we've put you on the list

At the same time, we've added you to the list for smart meter trials. Just to carry on from the earlier comment from Will we're still working the exact details of the trial but we will definitely keep you in the loop.

Very cool that you have a communal central heating system in your area, glad to see more low carbon orientated action!
  • Just signed up too, please add me to the smart meter trial if possible :)
  • @lloydwatkin hi there! Of course, that is no problem at all B)
  • Hi,

I've just switched to Bulb and would be very interested in joining both the energy monitor trial and the smart meter trial too please.

joe
  • hey @gingerjoe, I've just gone ahead and added you to both lists as well!
  • Hi, we switched to Bulb in November for gas and electricity and need to get a firmer grip on our energy usage. Please would you add me to the list of people for an energy monitor trial too. Thanks very much.
    Happy to help with a smart meter trial as well if you need people but that's less of problem!
  • Please add me to any smart meter trial you do as well please. Thanks.
  • hi @pgm, you've been added to the energy monitors trial list and luckily you've slipped in right before we stopped the trial today. I've also added you and @kieran623 to the smart meter trial so once we get concrete information you'll both be kept in the loop. Thanks so much to both of you for getting in contact and we'll keep you informed as soon as we can :)