Community Redesign - Any updates? — Bulb Community

Community Redesign - Any updates?

I see that the Trello card for the community redesign has been bumped into the short-term queue now (thanks @Jenny at Bulb :smile:), just wondering if anyone can spill the beans on any of the plans for it?

(An old thread here: https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/889/changes-to-the-bulb-community-are-incoming)

Comments

• @mowcius This is still on our to do list but at the moment not our number 1 priority. We will be sure to keep you updated when we have some beans to spill :)
  • edited May 2
    In the previous discussion, @Will at Bulb was asking for suggestions and I'd love to provide some, but it's tricky to do so without knowing whether you're planning on staying with the existing forum platform or moving to something different.
  • mowcius said:

In the previous discussion, @Will at Bulb was asking for suggestions and I'd love to provide some, but it's tricky to do so without knowing whether you're planning on staying with the existing forum platform or moving to something different.

We're likely to stat with Vanilla, unless there are specific features we want that we can't easily implement here. Either way, it would be great to know what your blue sky ideas, regardless of whether we can do them on this platform, or whether we'd have to change to another one.