Referral code — Bulb Community

Referral code

Just switched but couldn’t find anywhere to put in referral code. My friend recommended me so would like her to benefit from £50 bonus

Comments

• @Niknew I send you an email to ask for the referral link so that I can add it to your sign up :).
  • Is it safe to switch using a referral link
  • @iris

Yes it is, make sure the referral link looks something like this www.bulb.co.uk/refer/bulb8504 and make sure there is a padlock symbol near the URL which says it is a secure website. This would be safe to switch through here
  • edited January 11
    There's another code here for cheaper electric and a £50 bonus upon signup :) G
    bulb.co.uk/refer/******
    bulb.co.uk/refer/******
    bulb.co.uk/refer/******
  • @kier2695 - It is against Bulb's terms and conditions to promote your personal referral link on this forum, Bulb's facebook pages, Bulb's twitter account and others. Check the terms and conditions at https://bulb.co.uk/terms/ (specifically 17.3.10 )
  • Thanks for flagging @RichyB

We love that you want to shar e Bulb @kier2695 but please don't put your referral link on Community.

I've taken it down for now :) We'd ask that you don't post it on here again.
  • edited March 19
    Just helped my mother-in-law switch. She is 90 and required a lot of care. SSE were charging her £255 a month for electricity!
  • AudreyB said:

Just helped my mother-in-law switch. She is 90 and required a lot of care. SSE were charging her £255 a month for electricity!

Purely from another customer, have you seen this Bulb article: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001233052-What-support-does-Bulb-offer-to-vulnerable-members-
  • AudreyB said:

Hi @AudreyB

As AllanR has mentioned, we have we can add members to the Priority Services Register for extra assistance.

To avoid unexpectedly large bills, I'd recommend submitting monthly meter readings and just keeping an eye on your Mum's Bulb account. We'll let her know if we think she is paying too much or no quite enough this month.