Price increase Nov 18 — Bulb Community

Price increase Nov 18

If you are a Bulb customer you already know how to switch because you got here, if you don't like the price increase switch again, just don't come on here and moan, it really is a cut throat market these days! Moaning won't get you anywhere.

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Andy452 said:

If you are a Bulb customer you already know how to switch because you got here, if you don't like the price increase switch again, just don't come on here and moan, it really is a cut throat market these days! Moaning won't get you anywhere.

Wow, a person after my own heart.

I can fully understand there are going to be situations where a new customer to Bulb are just in the process of switching receive an email advising a price hike. This is just a pure coincidence for the new customers although for some reason they think Bulb has deceived them.

I went into my switch to Bulb with my eyes well open and quite understood what a variable tariff meant and the fact they could rise at any time and very important I had 60 days notice to decide if I wanted to switch away from Bulb.
  • Well said Allanr, I just got on with it and switched to another provider who believe it or not WAS a better deal than bulb. I would not post their name on here as I don't think that would be fair. But, there are deals out there if you look and don't moan! And then switch.