Alternative refer a friend idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! — Bulb Community

Alternative refer a friend idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See lots of posts about the refer a friend links everywhere and some people being a bit reluctant to use other peoples etc.

Just wondered if in future might be worth thinking if you could do a few LED bulb packs, or put in relatives addresses to receive one.

I know with a lot of people I try to explain about saving power or anything about eco friendly home appliances, always still seem to think of the way energy bulbs used to be, slow to turn on, start dim, not the best for big rooms.

How about a bulb branded bulb, that is an LED warm light bulb that shows that you can save money, brighten up your room and being good to the environment. Every time that potential referral puts light on, they might just think of bulb and switch in due course!

If this is a completely daft idea, ignore it :)

Comments

• Hi @milangomes not a daft idea at all! If I recall correctly we've considered offering people LED bulbs before but never as an alternative to referral links, I'll pass it on to the growth team and see what they think :)
  • Thanks for passing over the idea @milangomes. Love it! In fact, we like it so much, we've added it to our ideas board! No idea is a daft one so keep the ideas coming please.