the screen on my electricity meter is blank — Bulb Community

the screen on my electricity meter is blank

edited September 2018 in Help & Support
I can't take an electricity meter reading because the screen is bank. Was ok last time I took a reading, but nothing now. Who needs to fix it?

Comments

• Hi there @neil_irving do you mean the physical meter, attached to the wall, outside or under the stairs or something, or the little portable screen? If it's the physical meter, and the instructions from this page don't work then we'll send someone out to replace that meter for you. We can't book that in through community, so if you could give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 from 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday we'll get you sorted out. If you meant the little portable screen, then I'm afraid it will have stopped working soon after we took over your supply (since we can't communicate with your meter remotely).
  • I have recently switched from eon to yourself.. I had a smart meter installed with eon. I have now been asked to provide a metre reading for bulb but I have just noticed everything is blank on the metre... is this because I have switched suppliers?