Open Road Map: October Update — Bulb Community

Open Road Map: October Update

Our Open Road Map has just been updated.

In the Bulb Open Roadmap, you can see, comment and vote on all the things that we’re working on.

It's a constant work in progress. We'll add, remove and shuffle cards around as we complete projects and move on to others, and as priorities change. We'll make an update in the Bulb community whenever we make any big changes so it's easy to keep up.

You can add your ideas on the Community and these will be moved on to the Road Map.

Comments

• My feature requests:
    * Economy 7 times to be added to the 'My account' pages/bills
    * "Smart meter" section within "My account". To feature: 'Sign up now for a trial... Meters expected to start rolling out late 2018 and throughout 2019" to change to "You are signed up - meters will be made available through late 2018 and 2019" to "You meter is ready to be installed" to "Change your meter profile...'Standard'/'Eco 7' etc"
    * Add 'Request refund' to the Payments+Statements section
  • @RichyB - snap. I've just put your post on the Community card!
  • Make heathens like me from the northern hills appreciate cheaper green fuel. Otherwise we'd take a couple of degrees warmer, especially if it sank London. Seriously though you're still tied to the market, the market always wins. You're Freddie Laker to B.A., can you actually win this fight.
  • edited October 2018
    Hi - had an email that this has been shuffled and appears to be put back.

Given the usage page for economy 7 users is completely wrong it should be a higher priority.

Unable to add any detail to trello despite the request.

Eleanor Shorrock moved the card Usage graph splits out day and night usage for those who have Economy 7 (or similar) meters-katherine244 to In Progress on Bulb's Open Roadmap
    Eleanor Shorrock moved the card Usage graph splits out day and night usage for those who have Economy 7 (or similar) meters -katherine244 to Ideas (help us fill this section) on Bulb's Open Roadmap

For further detail please see this and other community posts - https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/1947/my-usage-graph-counting-all-electric-usage-at-the-day-rate
  • Hi @Phillip_PAL - sorry I was shuffling things around and had popped in the wrong collum.

When our members let us know of any issues like this, we raise a 'bug' ticket with our tech team. These are then reviewed and sorted by our tech wizards. I'm tracking the ticket so when we've sorted this, I'll let you know.

For now, you'll be able to see your accurate figures on your statements.

• It has been almost a year since I reported that (November 2017). Disappointed it's not being seen as a priority as it's absolutely huge.
  • edited October 2018
    Wow, I just want to say wow...

Just joined bulb and its uber-refreshing, honest and for bulb, a little risky being so open and sharing the roadmap like this and using crowdsourcing to help progress what's important. Just wanted to say way to go! It's not always easy and its impossible to deliver every idea but you're doing something and that's pretty cool in my book.

Suggestion... Would it be possible to get a subscribe option but at the board level so that when subscribed im alerted to any new posts?
  • Welcome to Bulb @fellsteruk :)

It's good to hear you like the roadmap. We're always keen to hear what our members want. In fact, some of our best ideas were not ours at all. The 'refer a friend' programme and refunding exit fees where ideas that came from our Community.

Suggestion... Would it be possible to get a subscribe option but at the board level so that when subscribed im alerted to any new posts?

This would be great. It's been discussed as part of the Community redesign here.

Feel free to start discussions. We love to hear what our members are up to whether it's energy related or not!

• @katherine244. We have a long wish list of things we'd like to get done. But, unfortunately, we don't have time to fix everything. So we have to be strict with prioritising.

I've given the tech team a nudge and pointed out that this still needs fixing. For now, you'll be able to get the exact rates and usage on your monthly statements.

• @katherine244. We have a long wish list of things we'd like to get done. But, unfortunately, we don't have time to fix everything. So we have to be strict with prioritising.

I've given the tech team a nudge and pointed out that this still needs fixing. For now, you'll be able to get the exact rates and usage on your monthly statements.

It's extremely tedious to figure out annual usage from your statements, and impossible to figure out how Bulb is predicting your split for future months.
  • @katherine244 We sent your annual usage statement on August 26th. Let me know if you'd like me to send it again?
  • @katherine244 We sent your annual usage statement on August 26th. Let me know if you'd like me to send it again?

Ah okay sure, it's not in the Bulb account messages.