Debt Collection Threatened After Bulb Switch Failure & They Didn't Inform Us!!! — Bulb Community

Debt Collection Threatened After Bulb Switch Failure & They Didn't Inform Us!!!

Anyone else had switch problems? I requested a switch which was confirmed as completed by Bulb on 15th Sept. I just received debt collection threats from npower whilst on holiday, only picking up the paperwork on my return and called them very angry that I'm not even supplied by them any more and can prove it as I have had all the relevant emails and confirmations from Bulb. They investigated and found the Bulb switch on my electricity had gone through but there has been no confirmation for the gas even though my Bulb account said it had. Called Bulb who say "oh sorry the confirmation hasn't actually gone through but we can try again on the 18th of November! We can give you a £10 credit though" . So now I will have been on the most expensive tariff for gas through npower for 2 extra months, had debt collection threats, had arguments with npower over something that wasn't their fault, still not sure it is going to go through properly and guess what? It's ok, they're going to give me a tenner!!! HOW DOES THIS COMPANY GET SUCH GREAT REVIEWS????